The best lead generating tool for the past 15 years!
Below the line marketing platforms such as exhibitions, promotions and brand activations have become the lead generating tool of the past 15 years. Radio, television and print are still in the marketing mix, but if you want more bang for your buck, then you need to be face-to-face marketing you and your products.
So, if you’ve made the decision to participate in an exhibition, it’s essential that you get the fundamentals right. With the correct formula, you’ll walk away with a fist full of great leads, but get it wrong – and you’re likely to waste time, energy and money.
1. Pick the right exhibition to participate in and ensure they have a proven track record of success.
2. Do your homework on all the exhibitions that are relevant to you and your products.
3. Speak to others in your industry and see what expo’s they participate in.
4. Identify your target audience - What are they looking for?
5. Is price an issue – are you competitive?
6. Are you flexible with your products or services to meet the customer’s needs.
7. Ensure you stand is visually appealing. Ensure that your customers know exactly what you are selling – there’s no point in leaving them guessing.
8. Don’t leave your stand design until the last moment. Chances are, your competitors have spent the last few months designing the perfect look and feel.
9. Have the right sales staff to assist you – nothing will turn a potential customer away than a grumpy exhibitor.
10. Review the competition- find out what your competitors are up to. If they are exhibiting at other expo’s – go and visit and see what makes their stand a success.
HAVE YOU BOOKED YOUR STAND YET?
Be part of The Wedding Expo at the Sandton Convention Centre
and expose your brand to over 3000 buying brides. Don’t miss out on booking your stand at the best event to market your business.
THE POWER OF EXHIBITIONS
Discovered it • Heard it • Touched it • Smelt it
Noted it • Tried it • Liked it • Bought it
Are you interested in exhibiting at one of our events?
Call us now to book your stand
Amanda – 083 255 6546
Marylou - 082 921 9553
Fran - 073 244 0160
Sue - 082 899 1653