44 LUCKY COUPLES STAND A CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES VALUED AT THOUSANDS OF RANDS
each day with The Wedding Expo, 22Seven from Old Mutual
and Get It.
FOLLOW THE COMPETITION ON...
HOW TO ENTER
In order to enter the competition, entrants must:
1. Like the GET IT Facebook page,
2. Like 22Seven on Facebook
3. Tag a friend, and
4. Sign up for Old Mutual 22Seven (at no charge).
Winners will be advised online, and you must be available to attend The Wedding Expo on either Saturday 14th March or Sunday 15th March 2020.
All winners will receive entrance tickets.
HERE'S WHAT YOU COULD WIN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In order to be eligible for the prize, entrants to the competition must:
- be 18 years or older,
- be South African and in possession of a valid South African identity document,
- not be a permanent employee of Old Mutual and subsidiary company of the Old Mutual group of companies (“Old Mutual”). (Please note that immediate family members of any permanent employees of Old Mutual may also not enter this competition), and
- meet all of the qualifying criteria listed under the heading “How to enter”.
- By entering the competition, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by these competition rules as interpreted by the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend, modify or change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion without notice. These changes will take effect from the date of publication on the website
- The competition will run from Monday, 17 February 2020 to Wednesday 4th March 2020.
- The prize includes of a double ticket to attend the Wedding Expo taking place on the 14th and 15th March 2020.
- There are 44 prizes available in total which consists of 22 tickets per day of The Wedding Expo.
- All 44 prize winners will be selected via a random draw to take place on Thursday 5 March 2020.
- Winners will be contacted by Facebook Messenger and their contact details will be requested. Prize winners will be required to attend The Wedding Expo on either on the 14th March 2020 or 15th March 2020 (whichever is applicable) in order to redeem their prize.
- Winners will be announced on Monday 9th March 2020 via the GET IT Facebook pages, and official letters will be emailed to winners on Monday 9th March.
- Prize winners will also be contacted telephonically on Wednesday 11th March with a reminder to be at the expo on the 14th March or 15th March 2020 to claim their prize. Winners are required to supply their ID when redeeming their prize.
- The minimum value of the prize is R1000.
- The organiser may refuse to award any prize to an entrant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities. In such an event, the organiser reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry.
- The organiser is not responsible for any costs the winner may have when claiming or using the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any minor, employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant, or any employee who is directly involved in organising this competition, including their immediate families, of the The Wedding Expo, Old Mutual Group and GET IT Magazine are not eligible to enter.
- The right of admission into this competition lies solely with the organiser and is non-negotiable.
- By entering into the competition, the entrant indemnifies and holds the organiser, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors harmless against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from its participation in this competition.
- If the organisers are required by any legislation or the Minister of Trade and Industry, to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the organisers will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such. In such event, all entrants shall have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the organisers, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- The organiser reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and will not bring the organiser or any of the organiser's brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the competition as determined by the organiser in its sole discretion.
- The organiser assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any entry that has been left out from participation for any reason.
- By entering into the competition, entrants opt in to receive marketing messages from Old Mutual, 22Seven and partners.
- By entering into the competition, the entrants and prize winners agree and grant permission to have their names, opinions and / or submissions published by Old Mutual on any website or any other similar medium in electronic or printed format. All entrants consent to their names so published by Old Mutual, and agree that they will not hold Old Mutual liable in any way for publishing their names and opinions in any format whatsoever. Entrants are aware that they may access the personal information that Old Mutual holds and request Old Mutual to correct any errors or to delete this information. Entrants may also request Old Mutual at any time to remove their names from any website on which personal information is published by Old Mutual. Old Mutual will never publish any email addresses or any contact telephone numbers of any entrants or prize winners. To view our full privacy notice, visit our website on www.oldmutual.co.za