Win a Wedding valued at R100000!
Winning a wedding is a fantastic way of supplementing your wedding budget to have your dream wedding! You can only enter at The Wedding Expo on the 5th and 6th of August at the Durban Exhibition Centre.
Here’s what you win!
Your dream wedding will be at Camp Orchards in Hillcrest valued at R52 800.00 and will include venue hire, the Chapel, venue manager for the day and the planning before the wedding day, the pool house bridal suit to get ready and for the wedding night on a room only basis. This prize is subject to the normal terms and conditions of the venue.
Your wedding gown is courtesy of La Principessa to the value of R15 000.
Your guests will be entertained with a photo booth by Pixel Booth to the value of R3 500.00.
Memories will be captured by Darrel Collins Photography valued at R12 000.00. This fabulous package includes getting ready, the ceremony, a creative shoot and the reception. The prize is subject to the photographer’s availability.
Verona Panday Law will sort out the legal stuff by sponsoring a ANC contract valued at R2 500.00.
You will invite your guests with invitations from Creativeland valued at R2 500.00.
Hair and makeup will be done by Hello Honi to the value of R2 000.00. There are additional terms and conditions that apply.
Whether it’s jewellery to adorn your dress or gifts for your special ‘girls’ BohoBindi is here to help with a voucher to the value of R5 000.00.
After the wedding day, enjoy a mini moon at Tala Game Reserve. by Dream Hotels and Resorts valued at R6 000.00.
Terms and conditions
- Each prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of each participating sponsor.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The venue is valid for a wedding between July and November and is based on availability. No staff is included in the prize, these will be quoted separately.
- Only formally engaged couples who are able to redeem their prize before the expiry date are eligible to enter.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this competition.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- Pixel Booth prize is valid for 2 consecutive hours, includes transport within 30 km of Umhlanga and includes 1 hour set up time.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and the participating sponsors.
- If the winner is unable to take up a portion of the prize for any reason it becomes forfeit.
- Should a sponsor for whatever reason cease business operations, the prize winner will have no claim on The Wedding Expo and other sponsors and the affected portion of the prize shall be forfeit.
- The prizes do not include deliveries. Winners need to visit individual sponsors to claim their prize. Verona Panday will need to see the winner at least 3 weeks before the wedding to sign the contract.
- Securing of dates with sponsors is subject to their availability and a suitable date will need to be coordinated by the winner. NOTE: the prize winner may need to be flexible on dates due to possible previous engagements of the sponsors.
- Any services provided by a sponsor over and above the sponsored prize value will incur costs which will be for the winners account and no discounts are applicable.
- Employees of the sponsors and their agents or any company associated with the competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The participating sponsors shall not assume liability for any ambiguity, error, oversight or omission whether negligent or otherwise which may be committed by any employee of the participating newspaper and sponsors, their agents or associates in respect of this competition.
- The winners are required to get married in order to redeem all prizes. Should the winners not get married, all prizes received are required to be returned to the sponsors.
- Any prizes not required for the actual wedding day such as cash, furniture, etc. will only be made available to the winner after the wedding day and subject to proof of the marriage.
- Prize winners must agree to allow their wedding to be published and used by sponsors in their portfolios.